MOSAIC JEWISH PRIMARY SCHOOL
South West London
EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
Salary: £12,489 – £16,054
Full Time: 32.5 hours per week
Required for Summer Term 2014
Mosaic Jewish Primary School, opened in September 2013, it is a unique cross communal school with a multi-cultural intake, dedicated to creating an environment in which children can grow to their fullest potential.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational individual with flair, commitment and passion who has experience in Early Years settings. You will be key in helping to promote our Jewish ethos and building a school of which the community can be proud.
The ideal candidates will have the following strengths:
- Qualified to NVQ Level3 in Early Years Childcare and Education (or equivalent)
- Familiar with the new Early Years Foundation Stage framework;
- Keen to foster children’s growth, self-esteem and independence
- Enthusiastic, friendly, reliable and hard-working;
- An energetic and imaginative individual, who enjoys working as part of a lively and committed team;
- Committed to improving practice through reflection and training.
You will have the opportunity to help develop this distinctive school with a Jewish ethos to provide exceptional education and care for all children. Applications from candidates of all faiths and those with none are encouraged. For enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 29th April 2014
Interview date: Tuesday 6th May 2014
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.