Article posted on Wednesday, July, 22nd, 2015 at 10:13 am
We are delighted to be able to share our OFSTED report which has now been published.
|Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
|This is an outstanding school.
- Leaders and governors have been successful in establishing a school community in which pupils of different faiths and cultures embrace their differences.
- The school achieves a good balance between the observance of Jewish traditions and those of other religions. Pupils are very well prepared for their lives in modern Britain as a result of the active promotion of British values.
- Achievement is outstanding with a high proportion of pupils making more than the expected progress. Standards in reading, writing and mathematics are well above those seen nationally.
- Leaders and governors place a high value on training. As a result, the high quality of teaching has an exceptional impact on pupils’ achievement.
- Teachers have very high expectations of what pupils can achieve. Classroom environments and lessons stimulate and enthuse pupils, inspiring them to learn.
- Ensuring that pupils are safe has a high priority. Effective measures to secure the school site and to promote safe practices lead to pupils feeling safe.
- Pupils relate very well to each other and adults. They demonstrate great maturity and impeccable manners during mealtimes.
- As a result of the well-planned curriculum and close attention to individuals’ needs, children make outstanding progress during the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- The governing board is highly effective. Governors’ expertise is deployed well and, as a result, leaders are stringently held to account for the school’s performance.
- Parents express a very high level of satisfaction with the work of the school. This is as a result of the close relationships established between home and school.
Click here for the full report Mosaic Jewish Primary School – Published Report 2