MOSAIC JEWISH PRIMARY SCHOOL – South West London
School Business Manager
Salary: £31,152 –£ 35,055
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Mosaic Jewish Primary School is looking to appoint an inspirational individual with flair, commitment and passion. The individual will be key in helping to steer this outstanding new school into the future, promoting our Jewish ethos and continuing to build a school of which the community can be proud. The school opened in September 2013 with one reception class and is growing each year. At full capacity the school will have two forms of entry with 420 pupils
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic School Business Manager with outstanding personal skills and leadership qualities who will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Our School Business Manager will be expected to manage the effective provision of financial and human resources including all aspects of the school’s resources management: annual budget planning, administration, support services, premises and accessing external funding. Within the role you will be expected to support the headteacher and governors in the continuing improvements to financial management.
You will have:
• Sound experience of financial management and budgetary control
• Experience of ICT and knowledge of accounting software
• a good understanding and knowledge of human resources management and payroll
- an ability to identify, research, develop, cost and implement new initiatives
- an ability to secure funding through researching and applying for resources
• a high degree of motivation to be fully committed to work in a school environment.
• the expectation to contribute to the life of the school
• the skills to promote a positive image of the school through your work.
• the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- · excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
You will have the opportunity to develop this distinctive school with a Jewish ethos to provide an exceptional education and care for all children. Applications from candidates of all faiths and those with none are encouraged. For enquiries please contact us at email@example.com. Visits to the school are welcomed.
Interviews and tasks: Week beginning Monday 14th December 2015
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check. CVs are not accepted.