Applications for primary school places are now open!
Dear Interested Parent
The autumn is definitely upon us and this week sees many Jewish families celebrating the harvest festival of Sukkot. Across all communities and schools the harvest time is one of particular joy and celebration. This week we held our latest update and next steps meeting of the SLJPS Steering Committee. It was great to have nearly the whole team together.
The teams responsible for admissions, curriculum, marketing, buildings, recruitment, IT and fundraising, all gave detailed reports. There have been a number of major steps forward made in the last week or two which we hope to share with you as soon as we are legally permitted!! Watch this space.
New this week:
- Admissions Q&A on our website. We have devised a series of questions and answers based on feedback that we have already received from interested families. The Q&A can be found here and we welcome input from everyone to ensure that the admissions process is as clear and straight forward as possible.
- Applications for primary school places are now open. If you are considering SLJPS as an option for your child then please let us know so that we can ensure you are kept up to date and included in all relevant news.
- We are planning to host a series of open days and local events so please feedback to us so that we can include you in these.
- Finally thank you to all of you – We have a constant stream of families who are interested in applying for our school. So please keep on sharing your enthusiasm it is definitely proving infectious.
Finally we just want to remind you that you are receiving this email because you registered your interest in the school. If you haven’t done so already please reconfirm the following:
- You are still interested in enrolling your child
- The name of you child (or children) born AFTER 31/08/2008 and birth-date
- Areas of expertise you can offer (optional)
Your continuing support is very much appreciated.
SLJPS Steering Group