Teaching Assistant Post
MOSAIC JEWISH PRIMARY SCHOOL
EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT – 1 posts
Salary: £12,489 – £16,054
Full Time: 32.5 hours per week
Required for 4th November 2013
Mosaic Jewish Primary School, opening in September 2013, is a unique cross communal school with a multi-cultural intake, dedicated to creating an environment in which children can grow to their fullest potential.
We are looking to appoint 2 inspirational individuals with flair, commitment and passion who have experience in Early Years settings. You will be key in helping to promote our Jewish ethos and building a school of which the community can be proud.
The ideal candidates will have the following strengths:
- Qualified to NVQ Level3 in Early Years Childcare and Education (or equivalent)
- Familiar with the new Early Years Foundation Stage framework;
- Keen to foster children’s growth, self-esteem and independence
- Enthusiastic, friendly, reliable and hard-working;
- An energetic and imaginative individual, who enjoys working as part of a lively and committed team;
- Committed to improving practice through reflection and training.
You will have the opportunity to help develop this distinctive school with a Jewish ethos to provide exceptional education and care for all children. Applications from candidates of all faiths and those with none are encouraged. For enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the job description and application form on our website www.mjps.org.uk.
Closing date: Monday 30th September 2013
Interview date: Tuesday 8th October 2013
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.